And then, with inner peace and well rooted: return to the world. A world that constantly storms up on us, in all its richness. A world that touches us, inspires, enriches us, affects and sometimes presses us… What a diversity – what a chaos!
Is it good for me – or is harmful? How can I find out? The easiest method is probably: to try it out. But before marching off we should carefully examine the whole situation. Nothing is ever so new to us that we have no prior experience at all. What do we already know? What is the situation’s background? Well-being? Stomach ache? Weiterlesen: 30 – the clinging
Being truthful – that is a big word. How to get there? In many small steps, one after the other, until eventually one day we arrive: at self-centeredness. One with ourselves. Initially you may perceive your inner truth only vaguely. But by and by it intensifies. And one day you will start to express it. To the environment. Bravely. Uncensored.
“I, I, all I!” – No, this is not an ego trip, this is about a person who is all one with him/herself: who knows, who he is, what he needs, what he is able to. And who, right at that point, reopens to the outer world, to his/her surroundings.Weiterlesen: 34 – the power of the great
Scope of Questions
- A user asks the I Ching the following question: “How should I deal with my lack of jobs – and the corresponding low income? Is there maybe something good about the situation?” The I Ching’s answer is hexagram 55 – abundance. A wonderful response to a question which relates to scarcity…
- A user writes: “Two weeks ago I decided to separate from my wife after 13 years of marriage. My question for the I Ching is, ‘What situation am I in?’”
- A user asks: “My only son is leaving the house. I am currently not working. How should I deal with the future emptiness?”
- A user asks how his professional situation will develop for him.
- A user wants to buy an old oil mill in Italy to renovate and use it as a domicile. But everything keeps continuously getting delayed, while he lives in the mobile home and waits. The answer of the I Ching: 55 – abundance.
Weiterlesen: 55 – abundance
Scope of Questions
I received the following inquiry regarding hexagram 56 – the Wanderer:
- The user’s question is: “What I can do to enjoy my life?”
She describes her overall situation as follows: “I cannot bear disharmony with other people, it paralyzes my life force and makes me feel deeply depresses. At the same time I feel guilty and responsible for the situation. Therefore, after discord, I’m always the one who takes the first step, a pattern I follow since my childhood. I would really love to develop something like self love.”
The current interpretation can be found here: https://www.no2do.com/hexagramme_en/887787.htm
Scope of Questions
- The exam period is beginning. A user wants the best possible grades for her final exam. However, she feels she has not yet fully mastered the material. Should she postpone the exams? Her question to the I Ching: “Should I do the exams now?”
- A user asks the following question: “Does he call me because he still has the same feelings as I do? Does he just call out of kindness? Does he call me because he misses me as much as I do? Does he still have feelings for me?” The I Ching’s answer is 62 – Preponderance of the Small.
- The user’s newly moved-in neighbor repeatedly operates a device that disturbs the peace, triggers violent vibrations and sounds as if a moped was riding up and down in front of and under the apartment all the time. Neither the property management nor the police take the complaints seriously, but the user does not want to move either. His question to the I Ching: “What happens now with this situation?”